Erin Condren Rose Gold 2016 Planner

I have been looking at these planners for months. They are expensive.... 50 and put for a single planner with some add on. Yeah it is a lot ...


I have been looking at these planners for months. They are expensive.... 50 and put for a single planner with some add on. Yeah it is a lot and the rose gold one is not cheaper. 75 dollars for this beauty.

But I love rose gold. 

I also love the thought of having my shit together with a planner. But to spend all that money is a lot. There is no doubt in the use of the planner, since so many people love it and use it. Clearly they have to be somewhat worth it since it is still in business. 


The detail on this planner is beautiful and I tried to find one on eBay, maybe get a cheaper price. No luck.

I find regular ones but nothing close to this beautiful rose gold. Damn you planner company. I think I am going to cave soon and get this planner for myself. But something I don't need. But we all do that, so why not just keep going?

Anyone have any suggestions of rose gold planners that I could buy instead? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images