Tinder?!

Maybe this is just a way for me to put Beyonce into my post or maybe she is just meant to be there. Yeah I'll just go with the seco...


Maybe this is just a way for me to put Beyonce into my post or maybe she is just meant to be there.
Yeah I'll just go with the second one.
Everyone needs more Beyonce in their life.
Your welcome.

If you are not on Tinder, I say: Get one. But please do not join with the hopes of finding the perfect man or woman by the means of a first swipe.

It might take three swipes, or maybe even just two. You will never know, till you take the leap. Why not take the leap? Maybe that could even be a New Year's resolution!

No, not date more people. But take more chances in life. There is nothing left to lose but an opportunity.


Much Love xoxo
Manda 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images